Mini trip travelling from the ancient city of Fez with its medina & souks, to the more cosmopolitan Casablanca, via blue city of Chefchaouen and Rabat. DAY 2 : Fez Sightseeing Tour / DAY 3 : Fez – Meknes – Moulay Driss – Ouazzane – Chefchaouen / DAY 4 : Chefchaouen – Ouazzane – Rabat – Casablanca / ✓ Includes – Airport transfers with assistance on arrive/depart ✗ Excludes ! Please take of the following Please note that this is not a set departure tour with the same persons all travelling together from start to end. What we do is arrange all accommodation & transport per your travel dates and then combine this with the noted sightseeing day tours in each area. This gives you the flexibility to then tailor the itinerary to better suit your dates & “wish list”. Let us know what you would like to do, by filling the “Enquiry Form” & we will reply with detailed travel itinerary within 24-36 hours. Quotes are free (no obligation to purchase). Simply fill in the enquiry form and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.
Fez & Chefchaouen
The whole day is devoted to the visit of the spiritual capital : the Medieval Medina, Attarine or Bou Anania Medersa, the Nejjarine fountain, the Moulay Idriss mausoleum and the Karaouine Mosque (from outside). Typical lunch (optional) in a traditional restaurant in the heart of Medina. Afternoon, visit of the souks and Fez Jdid. Overnight: Fez
Depart to Meknes & orientation city tour of the Ismailian capital. Continue to Ouazzane through the holy city of Moulay Driss. Lunch (optional) along the way. Then head on to Chaouen or Chefchaouen in Berber, one of the most beautiful cities in Rif the mountainous massif which is the last rampart before the Mediterranean and the Iberian Peninsula. Chefchaouen is known for its Medina of shady alleys, whitewashed houses with blue turquoise doors, wrought iron windows and tile covered roofs. The souks are decorated with their traditionally dressed inhabitants toing and froing in their straw hats. Overnight: Chefchaouen
Today head on to Kenitra passing again via Ouazzane, from where we continue to Rabat. Lunch (optional) at a local restaurant & visit of the administrative capital: The Royal Palace (Mechouar), the Oudaya Garden & Kasbah, the Mohamed V Mausoleum, the Hassan Tower Mosque. End the day with arrival to Casablanca and overnight stay. Overnight: Casablanca
– 4 nights’ accommodation in the category of chosen Riad/Hotel.
– Daily breakfast and dinner at the Riads(Restored Palaces)/Hotels, drinks extra.
– Non-Smoking A/C private vehicle at disposal including fuel, road tolls and parking fees.
– Private English Speaking driver throughout your journey.
– Licensed English speaking guide for Fez & Rabat.
– Entrance fees to the monuments & Museums.
– Porterage of luggage & tips at the Riads/Hotels.
– Local Taxes & Service charges.
– Items of a personal nature
– Optional tours
– Gratuities (optional) to guides, drivers or staff at hotels
– Hotel extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc)
– International flights to/from Morocco and personal travel insurance
– All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service
– Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Morocco (if required)
– / Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
– Suitable for individuals, families and groups
– This is a ‘Guaranteed Departure’ tour and it will depart regardless of how many people are booked.
– You can customize this trip with additional days or sightseeing tours along the route. Anything is possible!
– Tour provider reserves the right to change the tour itinerary due to unexpected circumstances such as museum closures, holidays, strikes, weather conditions, and other events.
5 Days / 4 Nights
Daily – All Year Around
Fez, Meknes, Ouazzane, Chefchaouen, Rabat, Casablanca.
Mini trip travelling from the ancient city of Fez with its medina & souks, to the more cosmopolitan Casablanca, via blue city of Chefchaouen and Rabat.
DAY 2 : Fez Sightseeing Tour /
DAY 3 : Fez – Meknes – Moulay Driss – Ouazzane – Chefchaouen /
DAY 4 : Chefchaouen – Ouazzane – Rabat – Casablanca /
– Airport transfers with assistance on arrive/depart
! Please take of the following
Quotes are free (no obligation to purchase).
Simply fill in the enquiry form and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.