12-day set departure escorted group tour, which offers a surprise almost at every corner of Morocco, taking you from bustling Marrakech through the Royal Cities on to peaceful berber villages with splendid sceneries along the way. DAY 1 (Fri) : Arrival to Marrakech / DAY 2 (Sat) : Essaouira – El Jadida – Casablanca / DAY 3 (Sun) : Casablanca – Rabat / DAY 4 (Mon) : Rabat – Meknes – Fez / DAY 5 (Tue) : Sightseeing Of Fez / DAY 6 (Wed) : Beber Villages – Marrakech / DAY 7 (Thu) : Full Day Marrakech Tour / DAY 8 (Fri) : Ouarzazate – Zagora / DAY 9 . (Sat) : Nkob-Tazzarine – Erfoud / DAY 10 (Sun) : Tinghir – Ouarzazate / DAY 11 (Mon) : Ouarzazate – Marrakech / ✓ Includes – Round Marrakech Airport transfers with assistance. ✗ Excludes ! Please take of the following – Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on twin/double or triple occupancy. Simply fill in the enquiry form and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.
Upon arrival in Marrakech, you will be greeted by “Veni Vidi Travel” with hospitality & transfer to your hotel (Check-In 13:00). Remainder of your day at leisure. Overnight: Marrakech
Early departure to visit Essaouira, a city filled with Portuguese history and the most preserved ancient fortified port in the world. Fish lunch (optional) then depart on to Casablanca passing by the Atlantic road, with stops in Oualidia and El Jadida and if enough time orientation tour of the former fortress of Mazagan and visit to the Portuguese Cistern. Late arrival to Casablanca. Overnight: Casablanca
In Casablanca visit the Central Market, Habous district, the Royal Palace, Mohamed V Square, residential area of Anfa and the outside of the Mosque Hassan II. Lunch (optional) in a seafood restaurant on the Corniche. Then time to departure for Rabat and on arrival visit the Royal Palace (Mechouar), Ouadayas Garden & Kasbah, Mohamed V Mausoleum & Hassan Tower Mosque. Overnight: Rabat
Today head to Meknes, which has the longest ramparts in Morocco (40km. Here visit the famous Bab Mansour gate, the Royal Stables and the Jewish quarter. Lunch (optional) before departing to the holy city of Moulay Driss via the ruins of the Roman City of Volubilis. End the day with arrival to Fez. Overnight: Fez
The whole day is devoted to visiting the spiritual capital of Morocco. The Medieval Medina, Attarine or Bou Anania Medersa, the Nejjarine fountain, Moulay Idriss mausoleum and the outside of Karaouyne Mosque.Typical lunch (optional) in a traditional restaurant in the heart of the Medina then time to explore the souks. Overnight: Fez
Depart to Marrakesh passing by the Berber villages of Imouzer and Ifrane. Lunch (optional) and a moment of relaxation in Beni Mellal, one of the agricultural centres of Morocco. Late arrival to Marrakech.. Overnight: Marrakech
The entire day will be devoted to visiting Marrakech. Historical sightseeing includes the Menara Garden, the Saadien Tombs, the Bahia Palace, the Koutoubia and the Dar Si Said Museum. Lunch at the hotel. Afternoon, visit of the souks and handicraft quarters, displaying a variety of items end of the visit by the famous place Djemaa El Fna with its non stop entertainment. Optional evening activity: Typical dinner under Caidal tents at the famous “Chez Ali“ restaurant, enhanced by the performance of several folkloric troops representing different Moroccan regions. Overnight: Marrakech
Depart to Ait Benhaddou through the Tizi N’tichka pass (2260m). Visit of the famous kasbah (UNESCO World Heritage ) that has served as decor for many great movies. Lunch (optional) at a local restaurant facing the Kasbah then continue to Zagora crossing the Draa valley. Overnight: Zagora
Today head to Tamgroute, visit of the pottery center and according to availability the famous coranic library that contains old books and documents dating back to the 12th century. Then on to to Erfoud, through Tansikht and Nkob where splendid sceneries of pre-Saharian and Berber villages of the Sargho Mountain massive follow each other perpetually. Lunch (optional) at Tazzarine, small Berber village. Afternoon continue via the villages of Alnif and Rissani, birthplace of the present Alaouites Dynasty. Overnight: Erfoud
If previous night spent at the hotel in Erfoud then we recommend an optional morning excursion in 4×4 cars to Merzouga to admire the sunrise on the top of the sandy dunes. Depart to Tineghir and visit its magnificent Todra Canyons whith rocks reaching an altitude of 250meters. Lunch (optional) at a restaurant located at the foot of the canyons. In the afternoon depart to Ouarzazate via the road of the Mille Kasbahs passing by El Kelaa de Mgouna & the village of Skoura. Overnight: Ouarzazate
After breakfast an orientation city tour of Ouarzazate before heading back to Marrakech. On arrival lunch at a local restaurant (optional) with the afternoon free at leisure to do some last sightseeing on your own. Overnight: Marrakech
– 11 nights’ accommodation in the category of chosen Riad/Hotel.
– Daily breakfast and dinner at the Riads(Restored Palaces)/Hotels, drinks extra.
– Transportation in adequate deluxe vehicle.
– Sightseeing & visits according to itinerary.
– Tour escort throughout (2 languages per vehicle).
– Main entrance fees to the monuments & Museums in itinerary.
– Porterage of luggage & tips at the Riads/Hotels.
– Local Taxes & Service charges.
– Items of a personal nature.
– Gratuities (optional) to guides, drivers or staff at hotels.
– Riad/Hotel/Tent extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc).
– International flights to/from Morocco and personal travel insurance.
– All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service.
– Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Morocco (if required).
– / Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
– Suitable for individuals, families and groups
– Tour is also available roundtrip from Casablanca or roundtrip from Tangiers. Similar itinerary can be arranged on private basis.
– Similar itinerary can be arranged on private basis.
– Tour provider reserves the right to change the tour itinerary due to unexpected circumstances such as museum closures, holidays, strikes, weather conditions, and other events.
– The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required.
– If traveling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply.
– For private tour rates or families with children, please do contact us via e-mail or fill the enquiry form.
12 Days / 11 Nights
Every Friday – All Year Around
Marrakech, Essaouira, El Jadida, Casablanca,Rabat, Meknes, Fez, Berber Villages, Ouarzazate, Zagora, Nkob-Tazzarine, Erfoud.
12-day set departure escorted group tour, which offers a surprise almost at every corner of Morocco, taking you from bustling Marrakech through the Royal Cities on to peaceful berber villages with splendid sceneries along the way.
DAY 1 (Fri) : Arrival to Marrakech /
DAY 2 (Sat) : Essaouira – El Jadida – Casablanca /
DAY 3 (Sun) : Casablanca – Rabat /
DAY 4 (Mon) : Rabat – Meknes – Fez /
DAY 5 (Tue) : Sightseeing Of Fez /
DAY 6 (Wed) : Beber Villages – Marrakech /
DAY 7 (Thu) : Full Day Marrakech Tour /
DAY 8 (Fri) : Ouarzazate – Zagora /
DAY 9 . (Sat) : Nkob-Tazzarine – Erfoud /
DAY 10 (Sun) : Tinghir – Ouarzazate /
DAY 11 (Mon) : Ouarzazate – Marrakech /
– Round Marrakech Airport transfers with assistance.
! Please take of the following
– Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on twin/double or triple occupancy.
Simply fill in the enquiry form and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.