Splendid sceneries and Berber villages follow each other perpetually as you travel from Zagora to Erfoud. Combined with a chance to enjoy a night under the stars or sunrise views over the Merzouga dunes and time to explore the delights of Marrakech. DAY 1 (Wed) : Arrival to Marrakech DAY 2 (Thu) : Marrakech City Tour / DAY 3 (Fri) : Ouarzazate – Zagora / DAY 4 (Sat) : Nkob-Tazzarine – Erfoud / DAY 5 (Sun) : Tinghir – Ouarzazate / DAY 6 (Mon) : Ouarzazate – Marrakech / ✓ Includes – Round Marrakech Airport transfers with assistance. ✗ Excludes ! Please take of the following Please note that this is not a set departure tour with the same persons all travelling together from start to end. What we do is arrange all accommodation & transport per your travel dates and then combine this with the noted sightseeing day tours in each area. This gives you the flexibility to then tailor the itinerary to better suit your dates & “wish list”. Let us know what you would like to do, by filling the “Enquiry Form” & we will reply with detailed travel itinerary within 24-36 hours. Quotes are free (no obligation to purchase). Simply fill in the enquiry form and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.
Glories Of Morocco Tour
Upon arrival in Marrakech Menara Airport, you will be greeted by “Veni Vidi Travel” with hospitality & transfer to your hotel (Check-In 13:00). Remainder of your day at leisure. Overnight: Marrakech
The entire day will be devoted to visiting Marrakech. Historical sightseeing includes the Menara Garden, the Saadien Tombs, the Bahia Palace, the Koutoubia and the Dar Si Said Museum. Lunch at the hotel. Afternoon, visit of the souks and handicraft quarters, displaying a variety of items end of the visit by the famous place Djemaa El Fna with its non stop entertainment. Optional evening activity: Typical dinner under Caidal tents at the famous “Chez Ali“ restaurant, enhanced by the performance of several folkloric troops representing different Moroccan regions. Overnight: Marrakech
Depart to Ait Benhaddou through the Tizi N’tichka pass (2260m). Visit of the famous kasbah (UNESCO World Heritage ) that has served as decor for many great movies. Lunch (optional) at a local restaurant facing the Kasbah then continue to Zagora crossing the Draa valley. Overnight: Zagora
Today head to Tamgroute, visit of the pottery center and according to availability the famous coranic library that contains old books and documents dating back to the 12th century. Then on to to Erfoud, through Tansikht and Nkob where splendid sceneries of pre-Saharian and Berber villages of the Sargho Mountain massive follow each other perpetually. Lunch (optional) at Tazzarine, small Berber village. Afternoon continue via the villages of Alnif and Rissani, birthplace of the present Alaouites Dynasty.
Optional: excursion in 4×4 cars to experience a dinner and night under Bedouin tent at a camp site (bivouac) at the foot of the Merzouga sandy dunes. Overnight: Erfoud
If previous night spent at the hotel in Erfoud then we recommend an optional morning excursion in 4×4 cars to Merzouga to admire the sunrise on the top of the sandy dunes. Depart to Tineghir and visit its magnificent Todra Canyons whith rocks reaching an altitude of 250meters. Lunch (optional) at a restaurant located at the foot of the canyons. In the afternoon depart to Ouarzazate via the road of the Mille Kasbahs passing by El Kelaa de Mgouna & the village of Skoura. Overnight: Ouarzazate
After breakfast an orientation city tour of Ouarzazate before heading back to Marrakech. On arrival lunch at a local restaurant (optional) with the afternoon free at leisure to do some last sightseeing on your own. Overnight: Marrakech
– 6 nights’ accommodation in the category of chosen Riad/Hotel.
– Daily breakfast and dinner at the Riads(Restored Palaces)/Hotels, drinks extra.
– Transportation in adequate deluxe vehicle.
– Sightseeing & visits according to itinerary.
– Tour escort throughout (2 languages per vehicle).
– Main entrance fees to the monuments & Museums in itinerary.
– Porterage of luggage & tips at the Riads/Hotels.
– Local Taxes & Service charges.
– Items of a personal nature.
– Gratuities (optional) to guides, drivers or staff at hotels.
– Riad/Hotel/Tent extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc).
– International flights to/from Morocco and personal travel insurance.
– All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service.
– Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Morocco (if required).
– / Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
– Suitable for individuals, families and groups
– This is a ‘Guaranteed Departure’ tour and it will depart regardless of how many people are booked.
– You can customize this trip with additional days or sightseeing tours along the route. Anything is possible!
– Tour provider reserves the right to change the tour itinerary due to unexpected circumstances such as museum closures, holidays, strikes, weather conditions, and other events.
Glories Of Morocco Tour
7 Days / 6 Nights
Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Zagora, Nkob-Tazzarine, Erfoud, Tinghir, Ouarzazate.
Quotes are free (no obligation to purchase).
Simply fill in the enquiry form and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.