A fascinating 14-day tour itinerary that combines Turkey’s western highlights, with the history, culture and the beauty of eastern Turkey. Visiting Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Cappadocia, Mt Nemrut, Harran and more. DAY 1 – Arrival to Istanbul DAY 2 – Best Of Istanbul Tour / DAY 3 – Travel to Canakkale / Gallipoli Battlefileds Tour / DAY 4 – Troy & Pergamum Tour / Travel to Kusadasi / DAY 5 – Ephesus Ancient City Tour / DAY 6 – Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour / DAY 7 – Drive to Cappadocia via Konya / DAY 8 – North Cappadocia Region Tour / DAY 9 – South Cappadocia Region Tour / DAY 10 – Cappadocia to Mt Nemrut / DAY 11 – Nemrut / Gobekli Tepe / Harran / Urfa / DAY 12 – Gaziantep / Flight to Istanbul / ✓ Includes Accommodation Sightseeing Tours Internal Flight Tickets Land Transfers Package Insurance – Service Charges & Local Taxes – VAT (Value Added Tax) ✗ Excludes ! Please take of the following – Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on twin/double or triple occupancy. A wonderful cruise and dining experience on the Bosphorus strait by night, to discover close-up breathtaking views of the palaces, mosques and bridges. Perfect for special occasions for couples, families or groups of friends. Experience a cultural evening in Istanbul at first-class establishment with exotic floorshow featuring belly dancers, Anatolian folklore group, a comedian/singer and more, during a Sultana’s Dinner with wine. Sema (Whirling Dervishes Ceremony), is the inspiration of Mevlana Celaleddin-i Rumi (1207 – 1273) as well as part of the Turkish culture, belief and history in Konya. It symbolizes the different meanings of a mystic cycle to perfection (Ascension – Mirac). Simply fill in the enquiry form and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.
Upon arrival in Istanbul (Ataturk Airport), the city of two continents, you will be greeted by “Veni Vidi Travel” with Turkish hospitality & transfer to your hotel (Check-In 13:00). Remainder of your day at leisure. Overnight: Istanbul
Your day will commence with a short drive along the Golden Horn, you will enjoy the beautiful view of Old City from the Pierre Loti Cafe, where you will climb with the cable car. Then we will visit the Rustem Pasha Mosque, famous for its exquisite Iznik tiles. Day tour will proceed with an unforgettable cruise along the Bosphorus, the beautiful strait that divides Europe from Asia. We will disembark at Uskudar and take the Marmaray (a sub-sea tunnel), for a unique chance to make a link between the European and Asian continents. After lunch break, you will visit the Underground Cistern & the Hagia Sophia Museum. Tour will conclude with the visits of Ancient Byzantine Hippodrome. Overnight: Istanbul
Early morning drive to the Gallipoli Peninsula along the Thracian coastline viewing the countryside and villages on the European soil of Turkey. After lunch breakin Eceabat, you will be driven to Gallipoli Peninsula and visit Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, Anzac Cove, Ariburnu (First ANZAC landing place), Anzac Commemorative Site, Respect to Mehmetcik Statue, Lone Pine Australian Memorial, Johnston’s Jolly (Turkish & Allied trenches and tunnels), 57. Regiment Turkish Memorial, The Nek, Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial. Then across the Dardanelles Strait by ferryboat to Canakkale. Overnight: Canakkale
After check-out you will visit Ancient Troy and see the current excavations, 9 layers of old cities, the Trojan Horse, and you will hear and see from your guides remaining of the Trojan War. Then the day will continue with a drive to Pergamum. After lunch start the tour of Pergamum with the Acropolis, the Steepest Theater of the ancient world, Temple of Trojan & the library. Overnight: Kusadasi
After breakfast you will proceed to the Ancient City of Ephesus, the best preserved Greco-Roman City in the world. Here you will see the Agora, Odeon, Curetes Street, Celsius Library, famous Roman Baths, the Grand Theatre & Marble Street. Then you will visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. After lunch break at local restaurant, day tour will proceed with a visit to the House of Virgin Mary & Isa Bey Mosque. Overnight: Kusadasi
Early this morning check-out and you will be driven to Hierapolis meaning “sacred city’’, famous for its hot springs. The calcium waters rise from the ground at a temperature of 35 C and tumble down the mountain from a height of 100 meters, forming a myriad of pools. Cream-colored stalactites are formed as the water overflows from the pools, creating a breathtaking sight unequalled in the world. Bring swimwear as you may have time to swim in the Antique Pool (extra fee applies.) Also visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its basilica, theatre, Roman Bath and Necropolis. Overnight: Pamukkale
After breakfast & check-out, we will drive to Konya, the capital of the Seljuk Turks in the 13th century and home of the Mevlana Museum is also known for its theological school of whirling dervishes. After the sightseeing tour of Konya, we will proceed to Cappadocia with early evening arrival. This evening will offer you the unique opportunity to sleep in a traditional Cappadocian cave hotel. Overnight: Cappadocia
In the morning section of the tour, you will visit Three Beauties, Devrent Valley, Pasabag Valley, Avanos Village & Kizilirmak River and join a Discovery Series “Art of Pottery in Asia Minor” event After lunch break at local restaurant, your day tour will continue with the visits of Red Valley, Cavusin Village & Goreme Open Air Museum. Overnight: Cappadocia
On your second day in Cappadocia region, you will visit Kaymakli Underground City, Ortahisar Castle & Village. Lunch will be served at local restaurant at Ortahisar Village. After lunch, you will visit the Piegon Valley, Uchisar Castle (No Interior Visit) and have photo stop at Esentepe View Point. On this days Discovery Series you will join “Art of Turkish Carpets” event at the end of the tour. Overnight: Cappadocia
After breakfast & check-out, you will be met by your tour guide and proceed to Mt Nemrut and visit the 13th century Seljuk Caravanserai ‘Karatayhan.’ Later afternoon, you will stop at Kahramanmaras for the best ice-cream of Turkey. After arrival & check0in to hotel, you will have early dinner and sleep, as you will wake-up at 02:00 for the sunrise at Mt Nemrut. Overnight: Kahta
02:30 Wake-Up and drive to Mt Nemrut for the sunrise. (Please note a steep climb of around 20 minutes to the summit form the car park. Path is well made, but steep) After the sunrise, you will visit Arsemia, Septimus Severus Bridge, and Karakus Tumulus. Then you will be driven back to your hotel for breakfast & check-out. Day will proceed with the Gobekli Tepe and explore the site. Marvel at the huge stones, and ponder what they might have meant, and how people 12,000 years ago managed to move them. Drive on to Sanliurfa, and visit Abraham’s Cave and the Pools of Holy Carp surrounding it. Day will conclude with the visit of Harran where you will see the mud-brick “beehive” houses mentioned in the book of Genesis, where Abraham spent the last years of his life. See the castle of Harran and the oldest Islamic university and the 18th century castle. Overnight: Urfa
Departure from Sanlı Urfa to Adana-Birecik which is the famous with its bald-ibis (Kel aynak) birds.This birds are living only in Bilecik in the world. After then, you will visit the Gaziantep Museum before transfer to Gaziantep Airport. Your driver and guide will drop you at Gaziantep airport for your noon flight back to Istanbul and transfer to hotel. Free afternoon. Overnight: Istanbul
– 4 nights in Istanbul at Byzantium Hotel & Suites with breakfasts (Superior Room)
– 1 night in Canakkale at Grand Anzac Hotel with breakfast (Standard Room)
– 2 nights in Kusadasiat at Carina Boutique Hotel with breakfast (Sea View Room)
– 1 night in Pamukkale at Colossae Thermal Hotel with breakfast & dinner (DeLuxe Room)
– 3 nights in Cappadocia at Nostalji Cave Suites with breakfasts (DeLuxe Cave Room)
– 1 night in Adiyaman at Antiochus Hotel with breakfast & dinner (Standard Room)
– 1 night in Urfa at Kilim Hotel with breakfast & dinner (Standard Room)
– Full Day Group Guided Best Of Istanbul Tour,
– Full Day Group Guided Gallipoli Battlefields Tour,
– Full Day Group Guided Troy & Pergamum Tour,
– Full Day Group Guided Ephesus Region Tour,
– Full Day Group Guided Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour,
– Full Day Group Guided Konya City Tour,
– Full Day Group Guided North Cappadocia Tour,
– Full Day Group Guided South Cappadocia Tour,
– 3 Full Days Group Guided South Eastern Turkey Tour,
which includes Professional English Speaking Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism, main entrance fees to sights mentioned in the itinerary, Non-Smoking A/C Tour Minibus transport with driver, fuel, road tolls and parking fees, lunches at local restaurant (set menu – vegetarian meals available – drinks extra)
– Domestic flight ticket from Gaziantep to Istanbul, economy class including taxes
– All transfers in Turkey on arrivals/departures from Hotels/Airports are included as mentioned in the travel itinerary.
– Travel package service insurance by TURSAB – The Association of Turkish Travel Agencies
– Items of a personal nature
– Gratuities (optional) to guides, drivers or staff at hotels
– Hotel extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc)
– International flights to/from Turkey and personal travel insurance
– All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service
– Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Turkey (if required)
– / Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
– All our guests are being insured with the TURSAB travel insurance package.
– All hotels & flights are subject to change based on availability. Hotels can be also upgraded upon request.
– You can customize this trip with additional days or sightseeing tours along the route. Anything is possible!
– This is a ‘Guaranteed Departure’ tour. This means that it will depart regardless of how many people are booked.
– Tour provider reserves the right to change the tour itinerary due to unexpected circumstances such as museum closures, holidays, strikes, weather conditions, and other events.
– The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required.
– If traveling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply.
– For private tour rates or families with children, please do contact us via e-mail or fill the enquiry form.
Fascinating Turkey Tour
14 Days / 13 Nights
Daily (1 April – 30 October)
Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Hierapolis, Konya, Cappadocia, Mt Nemrut, Gobekli Tepe, Harran, Urfa, Gaziantep
– Service Charges & Local Taxes – VAT (Value Added Tax)
Simply fill in the enquiry form and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.