Week-long journey through the archaeological & historical sites of Western Turkey. Visiting Istanbul, battleground of Gallipoli, the ancient cities of Troy, Ephesus, Kusadasi, and finishing at Bodrum. DAY 1 – Arrival to Istanbul DAY 2 – Best Of Istanbul Tour / DAY 3 – Travel to Canakkale / Gallipoli Battlefileds Tour / DAY 4 – Troy & Pergamum Tour / Travel to Kusadasi / DAY 5 – Ephesus Ancient City Tour / Travel to Bodrum / ✓ Includes Accommodation Sightseeing Tours Internal Flight Tickets Land Transfers – Service Charges & Local Taxes – VAT (Value Added Tax) ✗ Excludes ! Please take of the following Please note that this is not a set departure tour with the same persons all traveling together from start to end. What we do is arrange all accommodation & transport per your travel dates and then combine this with the noted sightseeing day tours in each area. This gives you the flexibility to then tailor the itinerary to better suit your dates & “wish list”. Let us know what you would like to do, by filling the “Enquiry Form” & we will reply with detailed travel itinerary within 24-36 hours. Quotes are free (no obligation to purchase). We all dislike forms! However the information you are about to provide is the first step towards a great vacation. A wonderful cruise and dining experience on the Bosphorus strait by night, to discover close-up breathtaking views of the palaces, mosques and bridges. Perfect for special occasions for couples, families or groups of friends. Experience a cultural evening in Istanbul at first-class establishment with exotic floorshow featuring belly dancers, Anatolian folklore group, a comedian/singer and more, during a Sultana’s Dinner with wine. Simply fill in the enquiry form and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.
Gallipoli & Western Turkey
Upon arrival in Istanbul (Ataturk Airport), the city of two continents, you will be greeted by “Veni Vidi Travel” with Turkish hospitality & transfer to your hotel (Check-In 13:00). Remainder of your day at leisure. Overnight: Istanbul
Your day will commence with a short drive along the Golden Horn, you will enjoy the beautiful view of Old City from the Pierre Loti Cafe, where you will climb with the cable car. Then we will visit the Rustem Pasha Mosque, famous for its exquisite Iznik tiles. Day tour will proceed with an unforgettable cruise along the Bosphorus, the beautiful strait that divides Europe from Asia. We will disembark at Uskudar and take the Marmaray (a sub-sea tunnel), for a unique chance to make a link between the European and Asian continents. After lunch break at very special Turkish restaurant, you will visit the Underground Cistern & the Hagia Sophia Museum. Tour will conclude with the visits of Ancient Byzantine Hippodrome,the Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column, Fountain of Wilhelm II and the elegant Blue Mosque famous with its heavenly six minarets. Overnight: Istanbul
Early morning drive to the Gallipoli Peninsula along the Thracian coastline viewing the countryside and villages on the European soil of Turkey. After lunch breakin Eceabat, you will be driven to Gallipoli Peninsula and visit Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, Anzac Cove, Ariburnu (First ANZAC landing place), Anzac Commemorative Site, Respect to Mehmetcik Statue, Lone Pine Australian Memorial, Johnston’s Jolly (Turkish & Allied trenches and tunnels), 57. Regiment Turkish Memorial, The Nek, Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial. Then across the Dardanelles Strait by ferryboat to Canakkale. Overnight: Canakkale
After check-out you will visit Ancient Troy and see the current excavations, 9 layers of old cities, the Trojan Horse, and you will hear and see from your guides remaining of the Trojan War. Then the day will continue with a drive to Pergamum. After lunch start the tour of Pergamum with the Acropolis, the Steepest Theater of the ancient world, Temple of Trojan & the library. Overnight: Kusadasi
After breakfast you will proceed to the Ancient City of Ephesus, the best preserved Greco-Roman City in the world. Here you will see the Agora, Odeon, Curetes Street, Celsius Library, famous Roman Baths, the Grand Theatre & Marble Street. Then you will visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. After lunch break at local restaurant, day tour will proceed with a visit to the House of Virgin Mary & Isa Bey Mosque. After the tour, you will be transferred to Bodrum. Evening will be at leisure to enjoy the ambience of this beautiful town. Overnight: Bodrum
– 3 nights in Istanbul at Byzantium Hotel & Suites with breakfasts (Superior Room)
– 1 night in Canakkale at Grand Anzac Hotel with breakfast (Standard Room)
– 1 night in Kusadasiat at Ilayda Advangarte Hotel with breakfast (Sea View Room)
– 1 night in Bodrum at El Vino Hotel with breakfast (Standard Room)
– Full Day Group Guided Best Of Istanbul Tour,
– Full Day Group Guided Gallipoli Battlefields Tour,
– Full Day Group Guided Troy & Pergamum Tour,
– Full Day Group Guided Ephesus Region Tour,
which includes Professional English Speaking Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism, main entrance fees to sights mentioned in the itinerary, Non-Smoking A/C Tour Minibus transport with driver, fuel, road tolls and parking fees, lunches at local restaurant (set menu – vegetarian meals available – drinks extra)
– Domestic flight ticket from Bodrum to Istanbul, economy class including taxes
– All transfers in Turkey on arrivals/departures from Hotels/Airports are included as mentioned in the travel itinerary.
– Items of a personal nature
– Gratuities (optional) to guides, drivers or staff at hotels
– Hotel extras (minibar, telephone/internet usage, laundry, etc)
– International flights to/from Turkey and personal travel insurance
– All kinds of beverages (except the drinks served with breakfast), and medical service
– Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Turkey (if required)
– / Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
– Suitable for individuals, families and groups
– All hotels & flights are subject to change based on availability. Hotels can be also upgraded upon request.
– Very flexible. You can customize this trip with additional days or sightseeing tours along the route. Anything is possible!
7 Days / 6 Nights
Daily (1 May – 1 October)
Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Bodrum
Week-long journey through the archaeological & historical sites of Western Turkey. Visiting Istanbul, battleground of Gallipoli, the ancient cities of Troy, Ephesus, Kusadasi, and finishing at Bodrum.
DAY 3 – Travel to Canakkale / Gallipoli Battlefileds Tour /
DAY 4 – Troy & Pergamum Tour / Travel to Kusadasi /
DAY 5 – Ephesus Ancient City Tour / Travel to Bodrum /
Internal Flight Tickets
– Service Charges & Local Taxes – VAT (Value Added Tax)
Simply fill in the enquiry form and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.